Όροι & Προυποθέσεις
Ελληνικά: Η συντόμευση URL είναι μια τεχνική για τη μετατροπή μιας μεγάλης διεύθυνσης URL (διεύθυνση ιστότοπου ή σελίδας) σε συντομότερη έκδοση. Αυτή η συντομότερη έκδοση του URL είναι συνήθως καθαρότερη και ευκολότερη για κοινή χρήση ή ανάμνηση. Όταν κάποιος αποκτά πρόσβαση στη συντομευμένη διεύθυνση, το πρόγραμμα περιήγησης ανακατευθύνει στην αρχική (μεγάλη) διεύθυνση url. Ονομάζεται επίσης ανακατεύθυνση URL ή ανακατεύθυνση URL.
Εnglish: URL shortening is a technique to convert a long URL (site or page address) to a shorter version. This shorter version of the URL is usually cleaner and easier to share or remember. When someone accesses the shortened address, the browser redirects to the original (large) url address. It is also called URL redirection or URL redirect.
Ελληνικά: Όλοι οι χρήστες του UrlZ.gr Υπηρεσία Συντομευσης URL και όλων των ονομάτων ιστοχώρων που χρησιμοποιούνται απο την υπηρεσία συμφωνούν και δεσμεύονται από τους Όρους και τις Προϋποθέσεις που αναφέρονται εδώ.
English: All users of UrlZ.gr Short URL Service or other domains used in this service agree to be bound The Terms and Conditions listed here.
The following methods of use are forbidden for UrlZ.gr shortlink service and they may NOT be used: -
- UrlZ.gr shortlink service will NOT be used in commercial email
- UrlZ.gr shortlink service will NOT be used for unsolicited electronic advertising (spam) including email, postings, SMS messages, spam blog posts or messaging on social networks like Facebook or Twitter and G+
- UrlZ.gr shortlink service will NOT be used for creating URLs for use in unsolicited advertising including but not limited to email and forum posts (i.e. do not use for SPAM purposes)
- UrlZ.gr shortlink service will NOT Link to malicious content (phishing, viruses, trojans, adware, any other malware)
- UrlZ.gr shortlink service will NOT Link to any form of child pornography
- UrlZ.gr shortlink service will NOT Link to other URL shortening or redirection services or sites (these "link chains" are normally used to hide malicious links)
- UrlZ.gr shortlink service will NOT Link to material that infringes on the copyright of others
- UrlZ.gr shortlink service will NOT Link to any content which is illegal
- UrlZ.gr shortlink service will NOT Link to any material that we consider malicious or unethical including but not limited to "get rich quick" schemes, pyramid schemes, paid "self help" schemes, dubious competitions, or sites requiring persons to fill out paid surveys and sites that encourges users to spam others (e.g. "Sign up multiple other members to get free products or services")
In addition any use of UrlZ.gr and any content linked to must be legal in the U.S. or E.U. (where urlz.gr is hosted).
URL rejection and removal
UrlZ.gr shortlink servicee can reject URLs when they are submitted or later. We can remove, disable or redirect shortened URLs for any reason. Our intention is to only do this when the link in question violates our terms of service or the attempt of fair usage, or if we have reason to suspect they do (e.g. if the link ends up on a blacklist that we consult).
We reserve the right to remove any shortened URLs which we deem to have violated these terms and conditions, or that we believe violate the spirit of our terms or of fair usage (at our discretion). We may if we choose report use that is forbidden by our terms and conditions to the relevant governmental or law enforcement agencies, including relevant information such as the IP address of the link creator. We also reserve the right to block any abusers from using our service in future. In addition, shortened URLs may be removed retroactively if they later appear on any of the blacklists that The Service consults.
We all make mistakes and are occasionally misguided so if we make a mistake and can resolve it, we will reinstate the disabled shortened URLs if we think it's appropriate to do so.
We ask that you limit usage of our service to "reasonable" levels. There is currently no fixed limit, but please don't open multiple concurrent connections from the same machine, or undertake usage so heavy it causes service issues for other users. We reserve the right to remove shortened URLs from our service and/or block the abuser from our service temporarily or permanently when usage exceeds levels we consider reasonable.
We need to keep UrlZ.gr fast and responsive for everyone so we limit the amount it can be used to levels we consider reasonable. See our usage limits page for the current limits. Users may not open more than 5 concurrent connections to UrlZ.gr at any time. For automated scripts or programs using our API a specific code is returned for excessive use (see our developer documentation) and your application should wait before retrying your request. If it doesn't do this and continues to hammer you may get blocked.
Our shortened URLs
Users who create UrlZ.gr shortened URLs cannot later delete them or modify their destinations (this helps us to prevent abuse). Our shortened URLs could redirect anywhere, you follow them at your own risk and urlz.gr is not responsible or liable for content you visitvia our redirect link or direct link..
Warranty and liability
The short version: UrlZ.gr is free. The Service carries no warranty of any kind. We'll do our best to maintain it but we might have problems or things might break. If they do, we don't owe you anything.
The long version: we provide UrlZ.gr as a free service - as such it carries no warranty of any kind. urlz.gr and Hellaz.Team staff and owners are not liable for any loss or problem you might suffer due to using the service. This includes losses in the event that the service stops operating, is unavailable or slow, suffers data loss, or any other issue which might be considered detrimental to you. We are not liable for any loss or problem you might suffer due to using The Service. This includes losses in the event that the service stops operating, is unavailable or slow, suffers data loss, or any other issue which might be considered detrimental to you.
Violation of our terms
If you violate our terms, depending on the severity of the abuse, we may disable shortened URLs you have created or block you from using urlz.gr (and our other Services and URL shorteners) temporarily or permanently. In cases of severe abuse or illegal usage we may report this to the relevant law enforcement agencies.
We are not responsible and cannot be held liable for any third party content linked to through shortened URLs.
The names of other companies and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Your use of The Service implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.